SunLeaf Gardens’ mission is to create and maintain naturally beautiful landscapes using materials and designs that fit our clients’ gardens. Our goal is to cultivate a deeper connection to nature’s beauty and how people see their place in the natural world.
Landscape services include:
- Garden design, installations, and restoration
- Vegetable gardens, fruit gardens, and orchards
- Irrigation and drainage solutions: catch basins and recharge zones
- Specialty gardens: native plant gardens, rain gardens, tea and herb gardens
- Art installations: we work with a number of artists who can find you a beautiful sculpture that will fit your garden space.
- Ponds and water features
- Grading and seeding
- Maintenance: weeding, edging, mulching, pruning, and spring/fall cleanup
- Tree care: transplanting, pruning, feeding, pest and disease identification/treatment.
Hardscape services include:
- Outdoor living spaces: patios, decks, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens and lighting
- Walls: retaining walls, entrance pillars, courtyard walls
- Walkways: entryways, stairs, garden paths, and heated walkways
- Materials: natural stone, brick, stucco, pavers, metal, wood
- Other Services: restoration, fences, gates, arbors and trellises